Novice to Advanced Status Requirements:
1. In order for a Novice exhibitor to move to the advanced division status, that novice exhibitor must have THREE different cockatiels place on the Advanced Top Bench, in at least three shows, under three different A.C.S. Panel Judges, TWO of those birds having been bred and banded by the exhibitor.
2. A Novice exhibitor can move to the Advanced division at any time, but can never again show in the Novice Division.
3. A Novice exhibitor's bird must receive points for that birds to be credited with being on the Advanced Top Bench.
4. Once a cockatiel places on the Advanced Top Bench three times under three different judges, thereafter that cockatiel must be exhibited as an Advanced cockatiel. This does not affect the status of the Novice Exhibitor.
5. A Novice Exhibitor must show any purchased bird, with an ACS or NCS Advanced Exhibitor's Band Code at the time of purchase, in the Advanced Division.
6. Any exhibitor that has shown in the Advanced division in either the American Cockatiel Society or the National Cockatiel Society must always enter birds in the Advanced Division of either society.
7. All exhibitors in a household must exhibit at the highest level of any member of that household - the exception being for children under the age of eighteen.
8. Birds entered in the YOUNG class must be banded with the current year band.